09 10

09 December 2009

Some Great Ideas

I was just clicking around this afternoon, taking a short break from working on my Christmas gifts, and I ran across a blog called Confessions of a Homeschooler, and she's got some outstanding ideas for Christmas crafts in her most recent posts! Edible Christmas trees, which are extremely cute, a "stained glass" Jesus craft, and a whole bunch of J activities, centered around Baby Jesus. There are some very adorable ideas that she's generously shared for free. This is definitely a site that's going in my blogroll so that I can return regularly for more ideas!

BWS tips button

Confessions of a Homeschooler, you are my newest featured blogger!
Please feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.


Featured Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog. You have a beautiful site. Have fun homeschooling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin